Dr. Amanda Kemp, LLC is growing!
Join our Team! Are you curious, passionate about social justice, frequently on social media and looking for an opportunity to transform the planet? Are you able to thrive in a fast moving social enterprise? Do you like to work independently? You might be just right for us.
4-8 hours/week. Email me to set up a skype/facetime interview. Before the interview, please research us. Look on Youtube, Twitter, and of course, our website: www.dramandakemp.com
- input email info into mailchimp data base
- post twice weekly on Instagram and Twitter
- create facebook events as needed
- create Evite events as needed
- Update website--events, post my blog
- Send out my blog
- Write press release and send to press
- Meet with Dr. Amanda Kemp weekly to review assignments
- Organize drop box and google drive files
The successful candidate will:
- Have a personal commitment and passion for Racial Justice and Authentic Community
- have an extensive following onTwitter and Instagram and/or knowledge about how to use them to build a following and customers
- Experience updating Word press websites
- Have a can-do entrepreneurial attitude and voracious appetite to learn about sales, social media, mailchimp, and social justice
- Have connections in the Educational, Faith or progressive/social enterprise communities
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Word
Also desired (but not required):
Ability to Staff Merchandise table at live events
Help to design Table set up
FUTURE JOB OPENINGS
Other Jobs and internships open from time to time.